EPDM/Rubber Roof membranes
EPDM rubber, (ethylene propylene diene monomer (M-class)
- EPDM now has a 50 year history in the roofing industry
On most standard roofs the EPDM can been
installed as a one piece membrane, no join, no leaks
- No heat or flame during installation
- Excellent resistance to extreme temperatures, UV and ageing
- High puncture resistance, will not tear, split or crack
- Quick and clean to install
- Two thickness choices
- Maintenance free
- Environmentally friendly
Classicbond EPDM flat roofing systems has been awarded the British Board of Agrèment Certificate No 11/4853.
Classicbond is our chosen preference on rubber roof systems, however we can install Firestone membranes if requested.